Monday, August 29, 2016

My road to $1,000,000 post 4

Nothing special this week. Stagnancy.

I'm at $1215.45, fam. Lost a couple dollars.


On another note, I finally caved and bought my fiancee a new vehicle. She has been in love with Nissan Rogues forever, and we finally found one with AWD that was at a decent price.

Ended up going a loan through State Farm bank, as they were able to get me the quickest information back in order to make my decision about financing. Instant approval on their end, even though I was feeling pretty down about my situation as PNC declined my loan application. We traded in her 2007 Prius, I will be putting down $5,000, and we'll be financing $15k. Not a bad deal for a CPO (certified pre-owned) 2015 AWD crossover.


If you're new to auto loans, feel free to ask me questions. I am familiar both as a consumer and as a banker; I am trained in financing as part of my employment through State Farm and have studied financing of vehicles and mortgages at length.




Best,
Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment